[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working
- From: Alex ARNAUD <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:57:07 +0200
- To: orca <Orcafirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
Dear LibreOffice and Orca folks,
I'm trying to use the slide show mode of LibreOffice Impress with some difficulties. I'm able to activate it but Orca stays silent at start/exit of the mode and when I switch between slides with the left or right arrow.
I've investigated a little bit on Accerciser and It seems that LibreOffice sends information but no event "page change" and maybe a wrong accessibility tree for slide show mode.
Could someone explain what me LibreOffice does wrong on the slide show mode ?
When we switch between pages, what do you want to be announced by Orca ?
Visual-Impairment Project Manager
Hypra - "Humanizing technology"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: LibreOffice Impress: Orca announces a number before the content of all lines, is it a bug?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : what is the informations announced by Orca when switch between pages ?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] LibreOffice Impress : Slide show mode with Orca seems not working