[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:51:20 +0100
- To: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Le 21/03/2016 17:46, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
> Thanks Sophie. I wait for any feedback. I'm aware I should fill bugs,
> and I'll try doing it. But for example, so far, the caret lost in
> tables, bug !eported by Jeanmarie Diggs, hasn't been confirmed or
> handled at all.
Could you give me the bug number, a search with "caret lost in tables"
didn't return anything.
So I'm worry as bugs are not handled, for obvious
> reasons (volunteers), but other come. Hence my worry.
It's not easy to confirm a bug on accessibility, having all the tool and
environment installed is a bit specific, but usually Stuart is dealing
> Anyway I'll try to fill bugs again. And hope this mail will start a
> common thought process.
Let me know the number of the bugs you fill, I'll have a look to them.
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|[libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions||MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions||MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions