[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- From: Alex ARNAUD <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:12:52 +0100
- To: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 21/03/2016 14:10, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
To make Writer accessible, work is estimated for 4 months, 60000 euros,It's very urgent to make accessibility in the main priorities of LO community.
with 1 certificated LO dev + screen reader expert. While I'm thinking of
how to finance this, LO should at least be aware of the problem to set a
policy in order to avoid future regressions. Noawadays, LO is broken, on
Linux as on Windows, while Linux had advance.
Well, I wanted to report the problem. If I can help in some thoughtsShouldn't we contact people with impact on dev? Should we contact developers to alert them directly in dev mailling list ? We should prepare (maybe in pad or in wiki) an important message to alert them on the urgent situation that you point today. Office suite is one of the main component of the home and work computer usage so is accessibility is a critical stuff.
(non-reg test, review to fix situation, etc), LO should work actively
with Igalia and Collabora to fix things. Otherwise, we can imagine a
come back on Office at work for impaired people. At least, please alert
all devs of this bad tendance.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions||MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions