A little more exploration on IAccessibility2 at Apache OpenOffice:

What I see there is essentially a copy of the main trunk that is now having some IAccessibility2
pages from the Symphony code being merged into it.  The ia2/ branch has essentially a full copy of
the OpenOffice code base.  The additions and changes for IAccessibility2 haven't been IPR-cleansed
yet (and still have LGPL and possibly other notices).  You can find examples in this portion of the
project
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/ia2/main/winaccessibility/>.

The LGPL license won't disturb LibreOffice folk, but some of the pages have IBM Proprietary notices
instead and it is best to wait for transposition of those files to ones bearing Apache License on
notices.  (Someone with IBM's authorization must do it.)

Anyone who has Subversion installed can retrieve the update logs and observe changes (all additions
so far) made since the /ia2/ branch was started after December 10, 2012.  (Using http: instead of
https: may work better in seeing what is there.)

There is a different portion of the Apache OpenOffice repository that has all Symphony code that
was uploaded.  That's at <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/symphony/trunk/>.  The README
is important.

 - Dennis