Tom,

Hi. Haven't gone anywhere. Just not much to correspond about.  I've been lurking over on Apache
OpenOffice lists which are struggling to bring together devs, qa and infrastructure with their
"graduation".

Unfortunately, the winaccessibility IAccessible2 implementation of the IBM Symphony contribution
(or the rest of Symphony base line) did not get picked up for inclusion in the current development
effort. So it has NOT been released as open source and the responsible IBM devs are working on
their contributions in house. That is bad for LibreOffice because there has been some reluctance to
start from scratch on building a native bridge for Windows OS implementing IAccessible2 <-> UNO
Accessibility API anticipating the IBM contribution would be released near term.

So, we'll either have to  continue to wait. Or one of our LibreOffice developers would need to take
an interest and use either the NSAccessibility (OSX) or AT/ATK (Linux & GNOME) bridge as a model to
expose the UNO Accessibility API roles as IAccessible2 for the Windows builds.

But, what really should happen is that the UNO Accessibility API should be scrubbed for additional
functionality--adjusting the NSAccessibility and AT/ATK bridges accordingly--and a new Windows
bridge conceived. It could be IAccessible2/MSAA based or even Microsoft UIAutomation/IAccessibleEx
based.  Point is that the base line UNO Accessibility API does need some additional work. And since
it is the framework for ALL LibreOffice Accessibility the development could be spread across a
broader pool of developers and done correctly.

Stuart