Hallo,

Johannes A. Bodwing wrote on 2011-02-09 13.17:

Über den Link oben lande ich im Mail-Archiv. Dann bestenfalls noch auf 2
Wiki-Seiten; die eine mit Steering C.-Meetings, die andere mit Bylaws.
Ich finde nirgendwo etwas bzgl. PR-Texten, Ideen für "Spenden-Aktionen"
usw., um da vielleicht Vorschläge machen zu können, Text-Entwürfe etc.

da steht "I have set up a dedicated wiki page for collecting ideas at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Foundation_Fundraising#Ideas and". Wenn du den Link anklickst, kommst du zu folgendem Absatz:

==
In order to achieve that, this wiki page serves for collecting ideas.

* the basic idea is to attract private sponsors as well as corporations and organizations at the same time, each one with the dedicated information they need * setting up a simple website in German and English (other languages optional) at a dedicated domain, subdomain or path * find a good slogan that can also serve as URL; like "Create the Foundation" or "5 million eurocent project"; not actual ideas, but for getting the point * some YouTube videos with funny as well as serious information on what is going on; can be videos with the Steering Committee, as well as from supporters, sponsors, and of course the Community * press links with interviews, articles and other material; we can even write some of that ourselves
    * we also should ask magazines if they can post an ad for us
* add a "donation barometer" (example) For non kommercial pages (German) Other webpage
    * include a countdown with money and/or days
* make clear that we set ourselves a deadline, until then we need to have sufficient funds; March 21st is spring begin in many countries, maybe this could serve as message (spring break, April showers bring May flowers, ...)
    * add business relevant documents
* make several actions with specific donation ranges; like when we reached 25.000 € this and that will happen * offer good sponsors a possibility to present themselves, like "for 5.000 € you will get video featured"
    * add trade shows and events where people can meet TDF representatives
* maybe we can do something like "We have x million lines of code, and just need a donation of xy cent per line" * we could also play some "number games" with the number of 50.000 € or 100.000 €, I'm sure Wikipedia brings some nice results and comparisons * try to get a note/redirect at our download service, so people downloading LibreOffice get informed (if technically possible) about the fundraising * we can also ask other OSS projects for (non-financial) support, quotes, links * if we get more donations than we imagine, some country comparison might make sense * show donation banners on our own website and track which pages catch most attention/clicks
    * ask possible TDF members directly
    * approach large corporations directly
    * ask large adopters for 1 € per seat to support the Foundation

* Leverage existing donations platforms because they provide infrastructure, publicity and active user bases. (Kickstarter, for example, has supported a number of successful campaigns, including Diaspora's $200,000 funding effort.)
==

Ist es das, was du suchst?

Viele Grüße
Flo

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Informationen zur Abmeldung: E-Mail an discuss+help@de.libreoffice.org
Listenarchiv: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/de/discuss/
Alle E-Mails an diese Liste werden unlöschbar öffentlich archiviert