[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:55:23 -0400
- To: LibreO - Users Global <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Font formatting issue
You highlight your text, then right-click
The you choose the "Font" option.
For me, when I go down the list, I do not go out of the A's for the font names.
How many fonts is that list designed to deal with?
With all of the variations [bold, italic, bold italic, etc.] of the fonts and their file names, I have over 500 fonts installed on my default desktop computer.
So I was wondering about how to show more fonts in that list. For people that have a lot of fonts installed on their desktop, it looks like you are not able to see all of their font names in that shortened list.
So, it there some reason there is a shortened ability there when the Font list "pull down box" allows all of the fonts I have does show up? It seems like there is a possible problem here for some people. It can cause me problems if I follow the instructions for doing font formatting in certain ways. That right-click options show some options for font displaying, like overlines and other non-standard things that are not shown in the taskbar options for font formatting. So if one part of that formatting system is limited, then can I trust that the other options will not cause issues later on for my documents? I did find that if I formatted a text with the right-clicked overline and shadowed, I need to use the same right-clicking to remove it instead of using the normal taskbar formatting options.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts||"Manfred J. Krause" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Documents do strange things
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] right-clicking Font list options not showing all my installed fonts