[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- From: Roberto Scotti <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:04:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
Yes, it may be. I am working on Ububntu based systems.
Is it possible to install MS-Access and/or SQLite native-drivers in
Many thanks, Roberto Scotti
PS - I added your address in CC to be shure you would get the message,
if thi causes doubling your messages please let me know.
Il giorno gio, 04/08/2011 alle 10.26 +0200, Cor Nouws ha scritto:
> Hi Roberto,
> Roberto Scotti wrote (04-08-11 10:19)
> > When I open Base if I choose to "connect to an existing database" the
> > list of available drivers doesn't include MS Access (or JET), it
> > includes only:
> > ...
> That connection is Windows only.
> Does this explain what you see on your computer?
> - Cor
> - http://nl.libreoffice.org
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||"Simon Cropper (The foss Workflow Guides)" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||"Don C. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||Roberto Scotti <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base