[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- From: Roberto Scotti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 10:19:33 +0200
- To: email@example.com
the site http://www.libreoffice.org/features/base/ states
"... provides native-support drivers for some of the most-widely
employed multi-user database engines: MySQL, Adabas D, MS Access..."
When I open Base if I choose to "connect to an existing database" the
list of available drivers doesn't include MS Access (or JET), it
How do you activate the MS Access native-support driver?
Is a SQLite native-support driver available?
Many thanks, Roberto Scotti
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: looking for help on Base||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base