[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:37:45 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arda Tunccekic wrote (07-12-10 13:27)
I think it did not work.
You can try it yourself.
- Open up a new spreadsheet. Choose Column A, right click on it and
click on Format Cells. Make them Text.
- Now type "1.22 " , "2.4 ", "3.51 " in the first 3 rows.
- Go to Column B, select the first cell, click on the sum function
symbol and choose the values on column A.
It doesn't calculate..
Nothing changes when I use the "Convert text to number" extension.
Thanks for your fast feedback. Sorry it doesn't help now.
Maybe the extension can first trim the trailing spaces, and then change
the cell formatting to number, if it can be done..
OK, I'll put it on the todo list, see if it can be changed.
Maybe I have some time next weeks to work on it.
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Gérard Fargeot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Arda Tunccekic <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Arda Tunccekic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] How to edit numbering of styles?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers