[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers
- From: Arda Tunccekic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:31:22 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have an auto generated xls file, and I have a column in it, which is defined as text.
I have numbers in that column, with trailing spaces which look like ;
When I right click to the column, choose "Format Cells" and "Number", it doesn't convert. I can't use the values in any formula. How can I convert them to numbers? Is there a "quick convert" feature?
Excel can use those values in formulas, even if I don't convert and with trailing spaces..
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Converting text to numbers||Sndl <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers||Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice RC1 and language packs on Linux (Mandriva 2010.1)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Auto correction
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Auto correction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Converting text to numbers