[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo
- From: drew <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 06:07:16 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, it's only fair that I ask...
Have been working on a Holiday Greeting Card video for LibreOffice.
So of course that means using the logo(s).
(Yes, I know life would be easier if I didn't ask)
If you grab that file and open the video contained within you will see
the first use of the logo - in this case the inverse document icon - I
suppose this is OK.
There is also use of the full contemporary Logo, and here I am
overlaying a background image...but I think this is OK here?
Here are two examples of what I'm doing there:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo||Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo