[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas
- From: Pawel Jarosz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:24:26 -0600
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To Whom It may Concern
I've been a user of OpenOffice for the past several years and I
loved that software. I used it at work in school and at home. Since
the Oracle Corporation purchased Sun Microsystem I lost the desiger
to use the OpenOffice. And then several weeks ago I found out about
your foundation and I fell in love with the foundation and
LibreOffice. You are the best think that happened to the OpenOffice
and open source community in the last several years.
The reason I am contacting you is because I'd like to tell you about
how I am feeling about your fundation and LibreOffice and to give
you my idea "Idea about Ideas" how you/we can improve the product. I
have imagined a website where users can enter their ideas about
diffrent extentions, GUI, how to improve the product, how market the
product, etc. And also have a ranking system on the website where
users can vote for different ideas that they would like to see in
the next release. What I would do I would have an extension built
into the LibreOffice where users, connected to internet, could log
Ideas quickly and efficiently without leaving application.
I think the website would provide a place where users and developers
could come up with Ideas and share them with the rest of the world.
This place, the website, would be central for creating, sharing and
grading and determining which functionality, aspect of the
LibreOffice is the most crucial, importat for the users to be
changed or incorporated.
The users would have a greater influence in which direction the
software would go which in the end would satisfy greater number of
Thank you very much for your valuable time. I hope my "idea about
ideas" will find a positive reception. And if it does I'd like to
offer my help in creating the website.
Please let me know any thoughts, concerns or comments about the
"idea about ideas".
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas||Björn Balazs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Offline for two days ...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Happy Holidays - and there I go again with the logo
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Offline for two days ...
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Idea about Ideas