[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates
- From: Christophe Strobbe <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:31:31 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Someone recently pointed me to this article: <http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2684292.ece>: "Microsoft launches disabled-friendly products".
The start of the article reads:
"Microsoft India on Saturday - World Disabilities Day - unveiled a set of 40 templates for most commonly used public information circulars, forms, gazettes and notifications. These templates when used will automate the process of creating accessible documents for visual, hearing and learning impaired people. "
So I wondered if anyone had done an accessibility review of the templates that ship with LibreOffice. Any takers?
K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
Research Group on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project www.aegis-project.eu
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] How to make dialogs accessible using UNO API?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Contributing to LibreOffice Design
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] How to make dialogs accessible using UNO API?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Contributing to LibreOffice Design