[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] How to make dialogs accessible using UNO API?
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] How to make dialogs accessible using UNO API?
- From: Bert Frees <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 12:24:35 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
XButtons, XCheckBoxes and XRadioButtons all have a special 'label' field, which is always picked up by screenreaders. However, XListBoxes, XTextFields or XNumericFields don't have such a field, and I can't seem to figure out how you can link a control with an XFixedText (label). Apparently some screenreaders can guess the labels by analysing their relative positions, but most screenreaders can't.
Has anyone got any experience in making extensions accessible?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re:
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re:
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates