[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Contributing to LibreOffice Design
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Contributing to LibreOffice Design
- From: Christophe Strobbe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:29:57 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I hope you are all aware of the existence of the LibreOffice Design Team (and mailing list). There are opportunities to accessibility through the work done by that team.
For example, take a look at the whiteboard pages for special indicators (such as page break indicators and header/footer indicators) in Writer <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/Writer_SpecialIndicators> and for Send Feedback functionality <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/LibreOffice_Send_Feedback>.
These pages contain a table with topics where team members can contribute, and one of these topics is accessibility.
You can find a list of other whiteboards at <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards>.
The Design home page in the Wiki is <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design>. (This page also describes how you can subscribe to the UX mailing list.)
Christoph Noack (in CC) is the team lead for User Experience.
K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
Research Group on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project www.aegis-project.eu
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Editing text of footnotes/endnotes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] accessibility in templates
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Editing text of footnotes/endnotes