OK Marketing people. . .

After a major stretch of time in and out of the hospital and bed-ridden for the rest of the time, I am starting to get ready to re-start making LibreOffice DVD ISO files for download. It has been months since I have been able to sit at this desktop for more than a few minutes at a time.

I need to get your input on what version[s] I should start with first. I hope to start the work the first week in July.

I have to deal with other local things on my large backlog of work that has been put on hold since the first hospital visit. Then I will be able to get back to marketing LibreOffice via .iso file downloads and handing the DVDs out locally to the people/organizations/businesses I have worked with in the past.

Friday, I was told that I will not need another surgery on my back in the near future, so I am starting on working on this desktop more every day. By the end of the month I should be able to be on it long enough [over a couple of days] to do all of the work I need to do for the DVD .iso file and the other local marketing preparation.

So . . .

Any advice on what version I should download the 90+ files [install and help/language packs] start with for the English DVD ISO file that I will make to be downloaded from my Source Forge account?

I than you in advance for any help you can render.
Timothy Lungstrom
living in the Finger Lakes region of New York State, USA.

PS.
I am really glad not to be flat in bed, at home or the hospital, for 23+ hours a day. I could not even use my laptops. My only access to the world was an Android tablet that was no good for doing any work I do with my laptops or my main system/desktop.