Hi all,

I hope that everyone is enjoying these Spring days. It's getting so
warm here in Vermont, it's starting to feel like Summer!

I've been working on improving the LibreOffice Marketing/Conference
Box and I've put some updated information on the wiki page here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US/Box

If you're representing LibreOffice at a conference and are staffing a
booth, if you have an opportunity to give a presentation at your
university, company, or town meeting, or if you just would like to
have some marketing materials such as stickers, DVDs, or brochures,
please get in touch with me!

THE GOAL: To make sure that you have the tools and materials you need
to showcase LibreOffice to people in the US and Canada and to help
build-up our community.

For any event, it's great to get some feedback about the
Who/What/Where/When. Creating Event pages on the wiki is one of the
best ways for us to keep track of this information. Here's an example
of the Event page I created for the 2015 Southern California Linux
Expo:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2015/SCALE

If you have any questions about running events, creating Event pages
on the wiki, etc., please do let me know!

All the best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon