Already being investigated but legal issues with non profit status is an
issue. We are all hoping it happens though :)

Best
Joel
On Mar 29, 2013 11:47 PM, "Jonathan Aquilina" <eagles051387@gmail.com>
wrote:

Seeing a discussion of this. I would like to propose something here.

Why not setup an e-commerce site for people that want to purchase swag
outside of contests as their way of donating so to speak to the TDF.

I am versed in setting up word press as an E-Commerce Site, and can get it
to interface with the TDF's PayPal.

Regards