On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Robinson Tryon wrote:
We're looking to purchase some swag and goodies for the contest. Some
of the ideas we've come up with have included:
- T-Shirts
- Mugs
- Posters
- Pens
- Pins
- Patches
- Hoodies
- Laptop cases

Great! If you get designs finalized for those, please do poke
board-discuss - I guess there is some universal need for that. Can I
add Rollups, that's always cool for setting up booth w/o knowing if
there is a wall to hang a poster to?

Sure thing. We're mostly focused on prize-type items for the Triage
Contest, but I'll be happy to add Rollups to the quote list.

Is anyone in US-Marketing considering a purchase of these (or similar)
items in the next few months? We're thinking that for shipping reasons
we'd want to source items locally in both Europe and the US. If you're
interested in purchasing 5 or 500 items, we'd definitely be interested
in pooling our resources for the task.

Right, and thanks for your initiative!

:-)

(let's not bother everyone with the payment details)

Fair enough. Sorry about that -- just trying to follow the
conversation where it lead.

Cheers,
--R