I am working on a new brochure for LibreOffice.  Since the new web page
has a "half-circle" logo design, I decided to include a similar design on
it.

Since it shows "The Document Foundation" under the "LibreOffice logo", it
has to pass the "branding" issues.

This brochure started out with text from an older brochure that was shown
on the wiki page[s], but was updated some with the new design that is
reflected in the new front page of the web site.  There may still be some
work to do, but I thought I would let everyone see what it looks like and
it can go from there.

In the paragraph that describes "Draw", there is a max. page size
listing.  It originally listed "300cm by 300cm".  I made a version that
shows that size in inches.  Draw would not let me go above 118.11 inches,
so I just listed "118 by 118 inches".

Both versions of the brochure is in 8.5" by 11" letter size, but I could
make it in A4 size if you wish.

http://libreoffice-na.us/brochure-lo-4-letter-size--in-measure.odt

http://libreoffice-na.us/brochure-lo-4-letter-size--cm-measure.odt

Please let me know what you think.  The last brochure I was using was
made in the Spring/Summer or 2011.  It was time for an update.

particularly would use the half circle to the cover and pages intern would
use LibreOffice logo but as a monochromatic watermark, maybe light grey or
green.

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
www.escuelaslibres.org.ar
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software Libre.
(Federico Heinz)
---