On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 21:12 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 16:26 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
Hi,

I was working on some of the pages last night, but did not publish till
just now, after a little more fix-up.

Made the following changes:

Cleaned up the HTML (removed tables, etc) in all fo the Module pages:

http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/writer/
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/calc/
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/impress/
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/draw/
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/base/
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/module/math/

There are a few small issues with formating, mostly the first line on
one or two of those pages.

Un-Published the 'Extensions' page and split this into two pages:

http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/extensions-2/
(I've all but re-written this page, so all the hard coded fomratting is
gone, no more double breaks for paragraph ends, etc - the CMS editor now
likes this page.

http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/dictionaries/
Removed the outer table and hard code formatting.

Any of those pages are good to go for review - also, the CMS GUI editor
should allow anyone to edit these pages now without complaining or doing
odd things now.

Also republished the page
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/installation/
(removed the outer table wrapper, touched some formating)

Alright - cleaned up the Extras page also
https://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/extras/

(Still one small format issue there, but fixed in the draft copy now,
otherwise there is a few missing files for links, fixed as soon as I can
upload them to the server)

so any review on that page is also good.

//drw