Just got an email from Drew,

In a week or so, there should be a link for the initial ISO based upon the CMS server system of the North American Community DVD. From there we hope to have a "final" version after this initial ISO is tested. But it is good news that the initial ISO is well ahead of the initial schedule for release. I thank Drew for taking the pages on the testing protal and converting them to the CMS server system.

I would love to have people look at the old version on the testing portal and then go to the new CMS version and see what is needed to make the CMS version the best it can be.

The LibreOffice-NA.US testing portal will have links to the ISO files generated by the CMS server system. Although, there are things that I am not completely found of with that system, in the long run, it will make the updating and advancement of the NA DVD easier and better for serving the North American Community.

After the CMS version is tested, the LibreOffice-NA.US site will be part of the information chain promoting and linking to all the pages that are a part of the North American Community DVD support system. Links to the ISOs, Links to the Wiki pages, and maybe even screen shots of the actual DVDs themselves.

Now, all we need to do is get a list of places that would like to "mirror" the ISO files, ours and the other projects, so there are more than one server/network hosting these files. It is always best to have more than one place to have important files stored, just in case there is a problem with one server/network. OOo has been having problems with their server/network over the past months, so when that was down, no one could get access to the files they wanted. I do not want to see the ISO/DVD projects to have that problem. I thing by spreading these ISO files, mirrored several places, there would always be a place where the users can find them.