Thought I'd take a break for a few hours and so let everyone know where
this is at, at this moment.

Well the easiest thing is go to the site:

http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org

I've added the Extra's page (how did I miss that)
- it had a lot of fixup needed, but it's about there maybe 3 unlinked
items.
- updated a number of the addons to newer versions (seamonkey, TBird,
etc)

The install page is finished
- Libo 3.3.3
- java is all linked to en files

The Templates page
- I think 2 unlinked items

The Artwork page
- I see two unlinked items at the bottom...arrrgh

The landing page (click on Header or NA-DVD menu item) is finished

The Module pages are finished (maybe a little format touch on the top
page on that still..??)

The landing page for the English menu item - will be replaced tonight
with instructions and files needed for replicating the physical disc.

So - @Tim the biggest thing right now you could do is to look at the CMS
page for dictionaries and compare that to what is on LIbo-na.us and if
you have newer files then email them, or contact me or update the CMS
server even..but it not a big deal really for us to get that updated
now.

Alright back to it a little later.

//drew