Le 2011-06-18 19:47, drew a écrit :
Hi,

Well, a couple things.

First How would folks feel about using the [NA-DVD] in the subject line
of emails relating to the disc project?

or put another way, I'll try to be consistent with that and would
encourage others to follow along.

Second - didn't get anything done on this project so far today. Did
manage to get a few time critical Libo correspondence items off and then
side-tracked on 'saying goodbye to an old friend' so to speak.

Third - I will do this every day, if nothing else to kick my self in the
pants when needed.

Alright - looking at Tim's last couple of emails I'll try to work on
something the evening and follow up later tonight with a Day 2 1/2
report.

Ciao for now,

//drew

Yes! Do keep the [NA-DVD] tag on the subject line.

Thanks for doing all of this guys.

Note: I have had a small setback this week and had to slow down a bit. I should be back in form in a couple days or so.

Cheers

Marc

--
Marc Paré