Hi Tim

There is no fee if you are using our server. You just have to configure your Mumble to:

Address (Host server): vm3.documentfoundation.org
Port: 64738
Username: (pick one that you wish to use)

This will allow you to join our Mumble server.

Re: headset. There is no need for headset if you are "listening in", the sound will come out of your speakers. If you are using your speaker with a microphone, you will need to mute the microphone when not in use so that people will not hear an echo when then listen on the conversation.

Re: Mumble site charging: the Mumble site offers server space for a fee if people would like to use their server services. This is their way to generate some income. We are NOT making use of any Mumble services as we are running ALL of Mumble on a TDF server.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Marc