Hi Drew et al,

Le 2011-06-15 05:44, drew@baseanswers.com a écrit :
Hi Guys,

Well, first I would say that the current time for the meeting was selected by the group and agreed
to for a 3 month period. I would strongly recomment that we stick to this plan.

Secondly I would not be in favor of a Friday afternoon time for a meeting, at least not on any
ongoing basis, though i could see where from time to time it might be convienent.

This was only a suggestion for us to include Italo on a particular meeting where he would like to discuss some item(s). As Italo is our accepted LibreOffice marketing guru, we should try to find a mutual agreeable time to include him in our meetings.

Finally, @Marc I would take direct acception to the idea that it is obvious that Italo should be
present at these meetings. He is welcome to attend if he chooses, but these are not marketing
meetings per so, they hopefully will form the basis for a North America group. This group would be
concerned with all aspects of the project, help with developing, with QA, Documentation, end user
support and marketing.

Agreed, we are at the point of organizing the NA Community.

However, I think it best to get some comments from Italo on some aspects, as he is a direct link to the TDF/SC and that he has expressed interest in participating in the group. During our conferences, if we decide, from time to time, to amend the meeting time to accommodate Italo, it would work in our favour. This, rather than distancing ourselves from the TDF/SC and having to later reconnect to the TDF/SC and perhaps having to modify some of our organization. Our aim should be to create a community along with TDF/SC help and cooperation.

Cheers

Marc