Hi Guys,

Well, first I would say that the current time for the meeting was selected by the group and agreed
to for a 3 month period. I would strongly recomment that we stick to this plan.

Secondly I would not be in favor of a Friday afternoon time for a meeting, at least not on any
ongoing basis, though i could see where from time to time it might be convienent.

Finally, @Marc I would take direct acception to the idea that it is obvious that Italo should be
present at these meetings. He is welcome to attend if he chooses, but these are not marketing
meetings per so, they hopefully will form the basis for a North America group. This group would be
concerned with all aspects of the project, help with developing, with QA, Documentation, end user
support and marketing.

Thanks much,

Drew