On 06/12/2011 08:47 PM, Lyle Cochran wrote:
On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions<webmaster@krackedpress.com>  wrote:
<Snip>
I will do my best to be there.  Been sick all weekend and had to not go to
many planned things like picnics.
I had not gave my time input, since if I can make it, I am flexible.
Sincerely hope your feeling better. I have missed reading your NA project
updates on the list.

Best Wishes,

lpc

Sorry to miss the Chat meeting.
I was not on the computer at all yesterday. It takes a lot for me to miss a day or two. I still can hardly see straight and have such a migraine that I do not want to do much.

As for NA updates:

I am working on updating the dictionaries and other .oxt files that may have been updated. Language Tool 1.3.1 does not work on my system - crashes - so we still have 1.2
    French and German dictionaries will have the updates listed soon.
There has been some other updates I am looking into, but my mind does not remember what they are.

Documentation
LibreOffice Calc documents are online so I added them to the documentation page

Have 3.3.x and 3.4.x pages online.
When 3.3.3 come out, I will update the 3.3.2 pages to 3.3.3
When 3.4.1 comes out, I will update it as well.

It looks like we are going to use 3.3.x DVD as the "default" one - last time I heard about that topic.
I will keep a 3.4.x DVD going for those who want to go with that line.

There was a thread for having both 3.3 and 3.4 on one DVD, but if we want Windows/Linux/MacOSX DVD to have both, we will need to remove some extras. Windows-only DVD has no space issues. We could have several version easily. But that will not be near the top of anyone's list of ToDo.

I will not be doing much for the next few days.
Have to get rid of this health issues. Hopefully I will be back working in a few days, if everything settles down.

If anyone wants to have any extension added to the list, let me know. LibreOffice needs their own list on their own servers, so we do not need to use OOo's systems. Something is not right about needing OOo's servers for LO links.

later, have to close my eyes for another hour or two.