webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

IRC - have never been able to get it working correctly, maybe setup issues.
If you know of a good Linux one, I would try again.
If Windows only, then I will use that one.

For Ubuntu I use XChat, find it in the Software center. IRC is like other instant messaging in that it is real time, no delay like mailing list, almost like direct email but faster. Can send info if needed.

Doodle - What is their service? Never heard of this site.

Doodle is a free "Polling" service. You create, in this case, a list of dates and times and the user selects the date/time which is shown as the users timezone, no conversion needed. :)

Next Weekend - That is Easter Weekend.
I may be gone for one of two days, most of the days, for family
obligations.
Do we really want to do this on a holiday weekend?

I did not think of that but see where it could be a problem of Saturday. Dates Drew listed are 20,21,22 & 23 so we should be able to find some agreeable time.

Timezones? What hour of the day/night on the East Coast would translate
best for the people on the west coast of NA and SA, plus anyone from
Europe?

See above.

Product Line - Always a good Idea.

Do you want the link to the laser "printed" pencils?
24 single color or 72 random colors unit sizes.
30 uppercase characters.

Send direct if you want.

Andy