Would it be easier for "us" to do the North American DVD if it goes online like the German version is on the development pages?

I could do this on one of my domains. I could make a folder that will contain all of the files and folders on the current "beta" version of the DVD and then keep updating it with the work I am doing.

It might be easier for people to look at this version online and comment on the work. Currently the "DVD" contains 3,780 items [i.e. files and folders] and is about 3 gig in size. This may be reduced when it is completed, but there is a lot of "work around" items that will be fixed properly after I get the main section finished.

Since this version of a DVD is based upon the visual style of the German one, I have been using Google's translation system [Firefox attachment] to translate the text of the German DVD that is shown online in the development pages. There is a bit of changes that I feel will make it easier to use and update. I removed the "Development" section since, for me, the users who will get this disc, may be confused or put off by having a files and such for the development of the software. There can be a reference to these files, but I feel that it should point to the LibreOffice web site instead of to any file on a DVD. The web site will be much more up-to-date anyways.

So. Should I upload my work on a North American DVD [English language, but with as much French and Spanish files I can find]? I have the space and the transfer allowance for it to be used online. If needed, I am willing to "buy" a domain name for this part of the overall LibreOffice marking process/product.

Let me know.