I was wondering why this email was on the marketing list.
Thanks for clearing this up.

I no longer take any new clients for my computer support service,
since my last stroke [my third one] and the face that I do not drive
much anymore.  I was ordered by several doctors to stop working
in this type of high stress work.

It would be nice to get a list of people who will be willing to take
on the in-office and over-the-phone support for LibreOffice, instead
of using a list or forum.  The more people in the industry that will
offer this type of personal and local support to the LibreOffice users,
the more businesses may start using it.

It would also help when the document writers get caught up with
creating LibreOffice documentation for the various package
modules, like Writer Guide, Calc Guide, Impress Guide, Draw Guide
Math/Formula Guide, and a Base Guide.  It does not look well for
LO if a person has to use OOo's documentation.  They might just
decide to use OOo instead of LO.

By-the-way.  It looks like there is less and less emails on the OOo
user's email list in the last few weeks.  Whether that is good or bad,
I do not know.  Hopefully it is reduced since these users are going
over to LibreOffice.