Le 2010-12-28 21:26, Dave Johnson a écrit :
I'm not going to let a little negative talk dissuade me from fulfilling a need. I see a need in the
market and I want to fulfill that need with the highest quality professionally manufactured DVD's
containing Mac and Window$ binaries.  The disc will also have copious amounts of templates and
extensions to include After the Deadline spelling and grammar checker.

Thanks Ben for your words of encouragement.

Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us
(619) 335-5314
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead!
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";

Begin forwarded message:

Hey! I hadn't realized that you had left! I am really happy to see you back! Some of our discussions may get a little heated from time to time, such is the nature of the opensource meritocracy beast.

It would be really sad to see you go. IMHO, there will always be a need for DVD distributors to help out. If we make our rules so stringent as to dissuade distribution of DVD by regular members then LibO will never have an opportunity to grow.

Let's find a way to do this as easily as possible, yes, we should all we aware of trademarks, copyrights etc. But surely, we will want people to get their hands on our product as easily as possible. There is nothing better than to have a local member distributing the distro locally and helping out. Networking at this level will always bring great results.

Thanks Dave for helping out.

Cheers

Marc