On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Drew Jensen <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 12:26 -0400, James Walker wrote:
In looking at the current Marketing Page on the Wiki, I am not sure how
go about setting up a US/CAN specific link to take us to a good starting
point.  I would think that at some point there would be multiple
Region/Language Marketing groups that we should link to from the main
Marketing Wiki page.  I think we have a good idea on some things to start
with, just don't want to start creating subpages if there is a bigger
plan
in place that TDF wants to implement.

I know other people are monitoring this list, is there any objection to
linking from the main marketing Wiki page to a US/CAN page?

James

I agree that we need to coordinate this top page structure with the full
TDF - another reason that I asked folks to, for today, focus on your
personal pages.

Let's toss this onto the full marketing list - James I assume you don't
mind - and I would think by the end the day we should have an answer and
someone can set the page(s) up...sound good?

//drew

--

I have no objection what so ever.  I just would like to see something up,  I
think we have a lot of great ideas coming from all this and I think some are

I would have to say I have seen more movement with Marketing in the last
week, then I have in a long time with OOo.  It is very nice to see.

James Walker