Hi
I'm simply adding Kent Åberg to the thread. And, this obtains for LO as for AOO, once again the
need of a robust ecosystem is shown.

Louis

On 2013-01-04, at 11:14 , Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi users, hi moderator,

the Swedish user Luise Forsberg needs help via telephone because his eyes are too weak to read.
Oracle pointed him to Apache OpenOffice. But the Apache OpenOffice project has not got a Swedish
mailing list. Therefore I write to you. Perhaps someone of you knew a suitable telephone support
or can help directly, since LibreOffice is similar to Apache OpenOffice.

Short contact via mail is possible. Please write in Swedish to
louise forsberg <riktiga@yahoo.se>

Kind regards
Regina

louise forsberg schrieb: