Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last


I Writer lyder popuphjälpen (syns då man för musen över knapparna i
verktygsraden) för att justera text:

*Placera* till vänster
*Placera* till höger

Jag tycker det ska heta:
Justera höger
Justera vänster
eller möjligen: Vänsterjustera/Högerjustera.

Jag tror att justera är den gängse termen och används då man öppnar
styckeinställningar i Writer. Att *placera* text till höger/vänster låter i
mina öron märkligt.

Vänliga Hälsningar
Påvel Nicklasson

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.