Re: [pt-br-docs] Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

Olivier, vou pegar essa empreita tb.

_
°v° Valdir Barbosa (18)3743-1119 (18)98149-1569
/(_)\ Member of Community LibreOffice Brazil and The Document Foundation
^ ^ Linux User #331825 Ubuntu User # 29029
LibreOffice Certified Migration
<http://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/migrators/> and Trainning
<http://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/trainers/>

*Precisa de suporte? Baixe o Anydesk e entre em
contato*https://anydesk.pt/download