I'm a newbie here and I need some help.
To use an old laptop I installed a *lubuntu* 1004 OS on it.
I installed the libreoffice suite included database application.
I downloaded a database application previously developed with a *ubuntu*
1004 system.
Trying to check the functionalities I found that everything is ok (forms,
tables, views) except the reports: they can't be opened nor modified.
Many thanks for every suggestions.
Pier Luigi Bonucci

--

A Pale Blue Dot, from an idea of Carl Sagan, picture taken by Voyager 1, 14
February 1990, from the solar system boundary at 32 degres above the