[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Glitch with German blog
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Glitch with German blog
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:12:50 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Mike Saunders kirjoitti 18.5.2020 klo 11.01:
When the German blog is viewed in certain ways, a glitch appears. For
instance, check out this category view, and how after the second post,
all subsequent posts are nested inside each other:
Does anyone have an idea how to fix that? Maybe some custom CSS I could
add in WordPress?
CSS will not help you with undesirable markup structure. The posts indeed go inside a nested container structure like Russian dolls. You have to fix the logic in the PHP template somehow.
Apart from that, looking at the console I see several Content Security Policy errors and also customscript.js complaining that it doesn't have access to jQuery library.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Glitch with German blog||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Glitch with German blog
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Today's Infra call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Glitch with German blog
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Today's Infra call