[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Violation Of DSGVO On https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/en/extensions/ ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Violation Of DSGVO On https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/en/extensions/ ?
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 19:07:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
there were no username or real name of a contributor displayed on the
current LibreOffice extensions and templates website on purpose. The
contributors got the information that their names will not be published
on the website.
TDF never got the permission to publish the username or real name of the
I'd expect to stop making usernames/real names public without beforehand
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] IMAP IDLE issues on @libreoffice.org email addresses
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Access to pl.libreoffice.org CMS
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] IMAP IDLE issues on @libreoffice.org email addresses
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Access to pl.libreoffice.org CMS