[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Yourls admin panel broken?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Yourls admin panel broken?
- From: "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:16:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, as I was trying to shorten the Grammalecte announcement URL, I
realized the admin interface of the YOURLS instance we use was not
While I still do have correct access, when I specify an URL to shorten
with the URL I want, nothing happens. Previous URLs are not even
displayed below the page like it was the case before.
Are we experiencing issues about this?
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice
Proud member of The Document Foundation
Member of LaMouette - French based association promoting ODF and LibreOffice
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Yourls admin panel broken?||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Mysterium jitsissimum tremendum et fascinans
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Yourls admin panel broken?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Mysterium jitsissimum tremendum et fascinans
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Yourls admin panel broken?