[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages
- From: Ajay Ohri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:01:53 +0530
- To: email@example.com
Just a quick note and forgive me if this is already being done.
Could we use Google.com/translate for rapid translation of wiki into
multiple languages- I am not sure how google.com/translate is embedded in a
wili/website so the translation is seamless.
Also automated translation would have a few errors but this the wiki can
rectify going forward (especially say in Chinese or Hebrew) which have
different styles than left to write reading.
Also is anyone looking after the Facebook Page/ Twitter tweeting/ Linkedin
Group Management- I can volunteer to help with the manual work if not being
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Wiki: native lang category?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages