To: website@libreoffice.org

Dear All,

Just a quick note and forgive me if this is already being done.

Could we use Google.com/translate for rapid translation of wiki into
multiple languages- I am not sure how google.com/translate is embedded in a
wili/website so the translation is seamless.

Also automated translation would have a   few errors but this the wiki can
rectify going forward (especially say in Chinese or Hebrew) which have
different styles than left to write reading.

Any thoughts?

Also is anyone looking after the Facebook Page/ Twitter tweeting/ Linkedin
Group Management- I can volunteer to help with the manual work if not being
done already

Regards

Ajay

Regards,