Re: [libreoffice-website] Personal templates with LOOL on the TDF NC server

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:47 PM Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@libreoffice.org>
wrote:

> Hi Drew,
>
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 22:41:30 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
> > However, selecting either the templates (not the Blank option) results in
> > an error box;
>
> AFAICT the upstream “blank” templates were not working either. Wasn't
> trivial to debug, but it appears template loading was aborted because
> the chrooted LO processes were choking on hostname resolution. Seems to
> work now.

yes indeed!

Alright, well there was one issue using the xltx template; an error box
stated that the file could not be saved after it was created from the
template but in fact it was saved.

Thank you - this is something I've been looking forwards to for awhile.

Drew