[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Canceling Mars 17 infra call?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Canceling Mars 17 infra call?
- From: Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 19:40:19 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
As hinted at during the previous call I'll be on vacation during the
next scheduled call (Tue Mar 17 17:30:00 UTC) and most likely won't be
able to make it.
If someone wants to jump in and chair the meeting — and later send the
minutes to this list — you're very welcome to meet and use the usual
channels, otherwise I propose to just cancel that meeting. The April
call is scheduled for Tue Apr 21 at 16:30:00 UTC (note the DST!).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing