Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available

Hi Khirano,

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Florian and all,
>
> I have 2 questions.
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page
>
> It says, "The syntax should be XX/mypage where XX is the iso code of
> your country and use full caps." and "Add a language category to your
> page".
>
> Question 1:
> Are you sure we use iso code of our country? not iso code of our language?

Yes, this is iso code for your language, sorry, my mistake, I'll
correct the wiki page. Thanks for pointing it :)

> Question2:
> Can you tell us how to add a language category to our page?

We are using a mediawiki, so if you need help until we have written
the editing policies, please look at the official mediawiki help, for
example:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Categories
but I'm sure it's also in Japanese :)

Kind regards