[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:00:19 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Kazunari Hirano <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Florian and all,
> I have 2 questions.
> It says, "The syntax should be XX/mypage where XX is the iso code of
> your country and use full caps." and "Add a language category to your
> Question 1:
> Are you sure we use iso code of our country? not iso code of our language?
Yes, this is iso code for your language, sorry, my mistake, I'll
correct the wiki page. Thanks for pointing it :)
> Can you tell us how to add a language category to our page?
We are using a mediawiki, so if you need help until we have written
the editing policies, please look at the official mediawiki help, for
but I'm sure it's also in Japanese :)
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||Kazunari Hirano <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker