[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:05:11 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
from what I read in the headlines, there are two major changes in Chrome coming up:
- Our own Jitsi extension, used for screen sharing from within Chrome, gets disabled as it's not in the Chrome app store.
- Chrome seems to disable insecure (i.e. FTP and HTTP) downloads from secure websites (HTTPS) like ours in the future.
We should investigate...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Viewer for Android unpublished in Play Store -- please update website pages
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome