[libreoffice-website] Changes with Chrome

Hello,

from what I read in the headlines, there are two major changes in Chrome coming up:

- Our own Jitsi extension, used for screen sharing from within Chrome, gets disabled as it's not in the Chrome app store.

- Chrome seems to disable insecure (i.e. FTP and HTTP) downloads from secure websites (HTTPS) like ours in the future.

We should investigate...

Florian