[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 14:14:50 -0500
- To: website LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was just on the nextcloud server.
Logon was fine, opened an existing .odt and attempted to insert a graph.
The software became unresponsive in the editor space. Menus would display
I tried to close the doc and nothing happened.
Tried to log off. UI completely hung.
closed the browser and waited five minutes.
New logon in attempted to open that .odt - blank.
Attempted to create new .odt
The editor opened after a short while but an error box appeared; Unable to
write to storage.
So, I came here.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance