[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: Banner for switching languages on the LibreOffice website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: Banner for switching languages on the LibreOffice website
- From: Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 11:57:59 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Discussion has calmed now but I though I would clarify that the banner
already changes the first link depending on the User Agent and the language
specified in it. So one may have Italiano, the other English.
The comment about the More link being far to the right is a good suggestion
and can be fixed easily.
The languages chosen were the ones with the biggest number of global
speakers originally but was later adjusted to fit better the community size.
Nonetheless, any better criteria can be discussed.
The mobile problem, screenshots uploaded to TDF nextcloud and shared here
would help a lot.
If there are some languages that are not being auto-detected, feel free to
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Banner for switching languages on the LibreOffice website||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] How to handle blog posts that contain out-of-date information
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Dec 17 at 17:30 UTC
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Banner for switching languages on the LibreOffice website
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Oct 15 at 16:30 UTC