Discussion has calmed now but I though I would clarify that the banner
already changes the first link depending on the User Agent and the language
specified in it. So one may have Italiano, the other English.

The comment about the More link being far to the right is a good suggestion
and can be fixed easily.

The languages chosen were the ones with the biggest number of global
speakers originally but was later adjusted to fit better the community size.
Nonetheless, any better criteria can be discussed.

The mobile problem, screenshots uploaded to TDF nextcloud and shared here
would help a lot.

If there are some languages that are not being auto-detected, feel free to
suggest it.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html