Re: [libreoffice-website] Banner for switching languages on the LibreOffice website

On 21/10/2019 09:54, William Gathoye wrote:

> *Please* don't use a drop down menu to change languages. Besides being
> old school, this is not really efficient on mobile because this implies
> a scroll view in a scroll view when the drop down menu is too long for
> the screen height.

I agree -- we don't plan to use a drop-down list, but a few examples and
then a "More" button, like at the top of:

https://newdesign.libreoffice.org

Clicking "More" takes you to https://www.libreoffice.org/community/nlc
-- so a dedicated page with languages and websites.

Mike