[libreoffice-website] Changes to the 'Improve It' page structure

As requested in ticket 2650 on Redmine (for NextCloud) <
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2650>, I have archived the
two redirects which were added to the submenu in
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ linking to 'Nextcloud'
and 'Pads'.

In my opinion, these weren't very helpful since they just showed a landing
page to the user but no guidance on how to start.

However, if anyone wants them back, please ask so.